CALL FOR QUOTE
Repair and refurbishment program for all brands unviersal stabilizer arms including Estech T, HP, Hercules, and Hercules 3.
Download the SERVICE REQUEST FORM or Call for quote, 216-524-2990.
Loaners availble during repair.
Through normal use, all models of Universal Stabilizer Arms will eventually need repair: The most common repair is a broken or kinked cable. Extend the functional life of the arm with proper maintenance every six to twelve months.
The timing for repair is dependent on several factors:
• Amount of torque applied to the handle (cable tension)
• Arm repositioning while cable is tightened
• Curvature of the arm when tightened
• Number of tightening cycles per procedure
• Age and model of stabilizer arm
• Improper cleaning and sterilization procedures
• Improper inspection
The Pemco Incorporated Universal Stabilizer Arm repair and service program is designed to help hospitals regain use of old or broken Universal Stabilizer Arms. Pemco’s 45 year history of manufacturing and refurbishment of reusable surgical instruments makes Pemco your best choice to outsource repairs.
1. Gather up the pieces of your old or broken unit.
2. Contact your local manufacturer’s representative or call directly to Pemco Incorporated 216-524-2990 for a quote.
3. After obtaining the quote and proper servicing instructions, ship the device to Pemco Incorporated, 5663 Brecksville Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44131.
4. Our technicians will evaluate the extent of repair needed and replace worn or broken parts and return the unit to you.